Release (v2.10.1) - Mid October 2020
Today the development team is releasing v.2.10.1, this release contains multiple bug fixes as well as the addition of some small features.
- Added additional furniture items
- Added New Garage System (WIP, this will be replacing the old garage system by next update)
- Added Visible Vehicle spawn damage under certain thresholds.
- Added Working (movable) Elevator to Life Invader.
- Added ability to lock gates/garage doors.
- Added Rideable Rollercoaster at Del Perro. (Do not ride ferris wheel, it’s currently broken.)
- Certain medical items can now be used on other players using the “Nearest Player” option.
- Added Drone Shop.
- Added Dart Mini Game at Yellow Jack
- Added Youtube player for certain tv models.
- Fixed Grove Street House Texture and Collision issue.
- Fixed MC Club House Collision issue.
- Cleaned up a few houses in Mirror Park.
- Added Pacific Bluffs Apartment
- Added Gentry Manor Manager Apartment.
- Added Roof Top Pool Bar.
- Added Blaine County Sheriffs Office (Chumash Station).
- Added Mount Zonah Hospital.
- Added Vinewood Villa.
- Added Indoor Pool by Car Wash.
- Added “Black House”
- Added “Black Mansion”
- Added Life Invader Interior.
- Added another Pizza shop location.
- Replaced Luxury Auto Shop with a new interior.
- Optimized ADRP Radio to be much more lightweight
- Fixed Drive-In permission issues at Del Perro Pier.
- Modified vehicle damage modifiers.
- Initial seatbelt color is now red
- /me system has been refactored to just be better overall.
- Added chat suggestions for /cmode and /ssmode.
- CI/CD development workflow has been introduced.
- Transitioned to using the public release of T-Notify created by @TasoAGC
As always, If you come across any bugs please follow and submit the bug report template found here.